Organization: Maple Ridge Historical Society
Work Location: Port Haney Wharf, River Road
Event Description: Over-looking the beautiful Fraser River, the Music on the Wharf concert series has something for everyone in the family. It started with a local band offering to play a one-time concert and has become one of the Maple Ridge Historical Society’s most popular annual events.
1. SUPPLY ASSISTANT
Responsibilities: Supply pick-up and drop-off between Maple Ridge Museum (22520 116th Ave) and Port Haney Wharf (River Road)
- Must have a class 5 driver’s licence, and a vehicle for transporting supplies.
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older. No other experience is required.
Commitment Expected: Must commit to a minimum of two concert dates: July 16, 30 & August 13, 27 6/6:30pm setup, 8:30/9pm clean up.
2. EVENT ASSISTANT
- Greet musicians as they arrive for set up, and visitors as they arrive for the concert
- Announcements and introduction of band
- Collect donations at intermission
Qualifications: Volunteers must be 18 years or older. No other experience is required.
Commitment Expected: Must commit to a minimum of two concert dates: July 16, 30 and August 13, 27 (7:00pm-9:00pm).
How to apply?
If you are interested in volunteering at Music on the Wharf, please send us some information about yourself. Include your name, contact information, availability, and a brief description of your event experience. Indicate which volunteer position you are interested in applying for.
For more information on Music on the Wharf please visit our event page