– MUSIC ON THE WHARF: Our annual summer concert series brings free, live music to an unbeatable setting! More information here.
– CEMETERY WALKING TOURS: Join us at Maple Ridge Cemetery on the first Saturday of every month for a free walking tour through the cemetery’s oldest section. Tours typically occur from May-September.
– DOWNTOWN MAPLE RIDGE WALKING TOURS: Meet under the horse clock on the first Sunday of every month and learn about how Maple Ridge has changed over the decades. Tours typically occur from May-September.
– HEADSTONE PRESERVATION PROJECT: Both the Whonnock Cemetery and the Maple Ridge Cemetery have graves dating back hundreds of years. Many of the people buried there, not only helped found our community, but do not have anyone left to care for their resting place. Every summer locals who value historical preservation help with the important task of cleaning and maintaining the headstones in our cemeteries. Headstone Preservation sessions typically occur from June-September.
– PARANORMAL NIGHTS: Embark on a ghost hunting investigation at the historic Haney House; one of Maple Ridge’s oldest homes. Led by Cornerstone Supernatural, this ticketed event occurs every October! Tickets go on sale starting in September.