Maple Ridge Historical Society
Formed in 1957, the Maple Ridge Historical Society has devoted the many years since to the protection, preservation and sharing of all forms of our community heritage. The Historical Society Board of Directors and the members of the Historical Society continue to support Maple Ridge’s community heritage.
The Maple Ridge Historical Society are the operators of the Maple Ridge Museum and Haney House Museum.
The Maple Ridge Historical Society is governed by our Constitution and Bylaws.
- The purposes of the Society are:
- to provide current, former and potential residents of our community with the means to make our history their own through the collection, preservation, and sharing of our historic images, documents and artifacts;
- to create a sense of identity and pride both within and outside our community, preserving the past and the present for the future.
Engaged in our heritage: The present is becoming our past.
Sharing our enthusiasm to protect, honour, and celebrate the history of Maple Ridge through the stories of our communities.
Board of Directors 2020/2021
Erica Williams – President
Ross Dunning – Vice-President
Julie Koehn – Secretary
Mike Davies – Treasurer
Dick Sutcliffe – Director
Become a Member
The Historical Society is always looking for new members with a passion for community and history. Join a community of people who share your interests and showing your support for the preservation of our community’s heritage, be on the Board of Directors, receive our newsletter and advance notice of upcoming events. Sign up here!
Maple Ridge Historical Society Annual Reports
- 2021 Annual Report & Financial Statements
- 2020 Annual Report & Financial Statements
- 2019 Annual Report
- 2019 Financial statements
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2018 Financial statements
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2017 Financial Statements
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2016 Financial Statements
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report