Become a Member
Become a member and support our work collecting, preserving, and sharing our communities’ history: past, present and future. We invite everyone interested in Maple Ridge and its History to join our society. In addition to joining a community of people who share your interests and showing your support for the preservation of our community’s heritage members of the historical society also enjoy the following benefits:
- Full voting rights at our Annual General Meeting, held in March
- Discounts on programs like our annual paranormal night, murder mystery nights and escape room.
- Early tickets to our annual events and programs
- Subscription to our bi-monthly newsletter
- Subscription to the bi-monthly family history newsletter
- Access and assistance to research and community resources on family history
See our Events page for upcoming speakers and events. We have annual member social events throughout the year, and a Pot-Luck Supper and silent auction at our AGM in March.
To sign up, fill out the online form below and follow the PayPal link. For those more comfortable paying by cheque through the mail or in person, fill out this form with your cheque. Membership Sign Up and Renewal Form.
- Individual: $20/year
- Family: $25/year
- Corporate: $120/year
- Sustaining Member: $120
If you want to target your donation to a particular aspect of the society’s work, just put a note in the space provided by PayPal. For example, you might want to donate to our TIMES newspaper photo collection project.
Any other payment to the Maple Ridge Historical Society can also be made using the PayPal button – just note what the payment is for on the PayPal form or contact us.
Fields marked with a * are required