– MUSIC ON THE WHARF: Music on the Wharf returns to the wharf in 2022! More information here.
– CEMETERY WALKING TOURS: Join us at Maple Ridge Cemetery on the first Saturday of every month for a free walking tour through the cemetery’s oldest section. Register here.
– DOWNTOWN MAPLE RIDGE WALKING TOURS: Meet under the horse clock on the first Sunday of every month and learn about how Maple Ridge has changed over the decades.
– HEADSTONE PRESERVATION PROJECT: Both the Whonnock Cemetery and the Maple Ridge Cemetery have graves dating back hundreds of years. Many of the people buried there, not only helped found our community, but do not have anyone left to care for their resting place. Every summer locals who value historical preservation help with the important task of cleaning and maintaining the headstones in our cemeteries. 2022 dated TBA.
– SPRING BREAK FAMILY FUN: During Spring Break families are invited to join us for activities and crafts!
– PARANORMAL NIGHTS: Embark on a ghost hunting investigation at the historic Haney House; one of Maple Ridge’s oldest homes. Led by Cornerstone Supernatural, this ticketed event will be returning this October! Tickets will go on sale starting in September.
– HALLOWEEN FAMILY FUN! Visit the Maple Ridge Museum over Halloween weekend for some family fun! More information will be provided for this year’s event in September.