Join us this September at the Maple Ridge Museum for a brand new innovative experience about the life of the famous train robber, Bill Miner. Opening on September 10th, 2021 (exactly 117 years after the Silverdale train robbery), this exhilarating audio visual experience will take visitors through British Columbia’s first ever train robbery, the trial, escape, and re-capture of the infamous “Gentleman Bandit”.
Do not miss this one-of-a-kind thrilling experience presented by Sea to Sky Immersive and the Maple Ridge Museum !
Showtimes & Dates:
Fridays thru Sundays: September 10 – 26, 2021
Showtimes are staggered to facilitate covid-safe family pods and small groups.
Tickets are available on 30 minute intervals between 4pm & 9pm Fridays and Saturdays, and 2pm & 7pm on Sundays.
Each group is limited to a maximum of 8 people. During an approximately 45-minute long audio visual experience, the group will rotate together through 4 stations.
Fridays & Saturdays: $25 general admission; $18 students & seniors
click here for tickets
Sundays: FAMILY DAY! $60 flat rate for 2 adults and up to 4 children or youth.
click here for tickets
*This experience will be difficult for patrons with mobility or sensory challenges. Please read the “important mentions” below before booking and contact us for more details if needed. Thank you.
To book our special group rates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org:
– The Crew: 6 adults for $100
– The Bandits: up to 15 youth & 3 adults for $250
– The Sheriffs: $300 corporate rate for a business to send up to 16 employees
(*Note: All groups must arrive together and group rates are subject to ticket availability. Groups larger than 8 people will be split into two rotations.)
– All weather event: All four stations are indoors, but you will be required to wait outside for your time slot and take a short (five minute) walk around the museum building. Please dress appropriately.
– Mobility disclaimer: This experience will be difficult for those who cannot climb stairs. If you require accommodation for mobility, please contact us in advance for more information.
– Sensory warning: Hands Up! will be presented through lights, sound, and video. Projection screens, some flashing lights, and loud sound effects are in use.
– Age advisory: All young people under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. The experience is not recommended for children under the age of 8, but we leave it to the discretion of the parents. There is no violence depicted, but young children may become restless during this primarily audio-driven narrative story.
– Covid safety: Masks will be required by all patrons in order to ensure a safe experience for our more vulnerable community members.
For media and sponsorship inquiries, email email@example.com
Volunteers Needed !!!
To apply to volunteer to help make this production a success, sign up today ! We will be depending on community support to run this event as volunteers are required for each show date to assist with check in, greeting, orientation, and event logistics.
Check out this behind the scenes look at the installation and experience!