Yennadon

Alouette Dam

The history of the Alouette Dam begins with a now defunct private power company, the Western Canada Power Company, which in 1909 was granted the … Read More

Yennadon School

The first elementary school in the Yennadon area was South Lillooet Elementary, which was built in June and July of 1895.  It was located at … Read More

Haney House Museum is currently closed for the month of September due to maintenance.
This is default text for notification bar